One of the things that surprise me the most in the aesthetic world is the sense for automation and the huge opportunity entrepreneurs and doctors are missing.
So here is the thing I don’t get. We all know that client data is super important and valuable and still weseem to manage our data with excel or old fashion systems that are cumbersome to use.
Instead we prefer to invest heavily in things like:
- Diary service
What if I told you that clinic automation would impact and improve all of the above and more! Most importantly it impacts your client experience. Which should have your highest priority. Yes, even if you’re a starter.
- Instead of investing in more square meters, clinic software will make you utilize your existing square meters even better by managing your bookings more efficiently.
- Automation will make your employees more profitable and will save you time and money.
- Using an integrated online booking system will keep your clinic available for appointments 24/7.
- Keep track of your materials and equipment. Know your current supply status and always be aware of your revenues.
- Know exactly who to target based on numbers and figures. Automation will give you the insights to spend your advertising budget with the right audience.