Due to the pandemic, several clinics are still closed and are making preparations to re-open in April. Others have been able to open their doors for patients and perform treatments again. Practice management software has shown to be invaluable even during a pandemic. Video consultations have helped many of our users during this period to stay in touch with patients and consult new patients, preparing them for the re-opening.
With the last two large releases, we introduced online deposits and payments in two stages. Today we bring the final step of online deposits and payments: The desired direct deposits. But that’s not all. We released some other new great features and improvements.
Here’s a summary
- Take credit/debit card deposits over the phone or at the front desk!
- Receive an email notification for failed deposits
- Send an SMS notification to a patient with one click!
- Communication logs are reorganized and much improved to keep track of confirmations, reminders, as well as date and time tracking of rescheduling and cancellations.
Improved treatment reminders
- Add an online booking button in treatment reminder emails for scheduling a repeat treatment. Increase conversions by diminishing delays.
- Notes for stock mutations to keep track of your stock.
- Filter stock mutations by date
- Notes and edit logs are added to a record PDF export
Want to learn more? Send us a message!